您现在的位置是:首页 > 学科知识查询 > 英语百科 > 英语娱乐

《都是戴茜惹的祸》精彩词句

编辑:chaxungu时间:2022-10-13 02:16:18分类:英语娱乐

This is temporary. So don't go getting your hopes up.

这只是暂时的。所以你别想得太美了。

I made an exception for the kid. But there is no exception for that mongrel.

我是为了孩子才破例的。但是我可不会为那只杂种狗破例。

I make the rules here, and it's plain: no pets.

在这里我说了算,而且我说得很清楚:不许养宠物。

Opal thinks the world of him.

欧宝非常喜欢/看重他。

Get lost, you bald-headed babies!

滚开,你们这两个秃头娃娃。

You're just a couple of skinny-armed chickens.

你们不过是两个细胳膊细腿的胆小鬼。

I don't know what's gotten into him.

我不知道他着了什么魔。

You're such a goody-goody.

你真是个好好先生/伪君子。

You're so busted.

你真是一败涂地。

Well... don't dwell on it, child.

别惦念这事了,孩子。